Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dear ebay

Dear ebayI have processed all backlog orders, all buyer orders have been shipped successfully. It s been a long time and still no one hascomplained about my products and services. I did what ebay asked me to do to resolve the restriction I was having...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I HATE being forced to pay immediately for an item when making offers! How can this be avoided?

When being forced to pay for an item immediately when making offers, you can not then pay for that item along with other items you may have, or would like to purchase all at the same time. In other words it prevents you from being able to pay for all...

Canceling an Item

Is there a way to cancel an order as a seller after the 3 days of the initial cancellation?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying

I bought 3 items but they had them priced wrong now wants to cancel my order that's wrong isn't it?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sendle Service and Insurance Claims are Terrible

DO NOT use Sendle as your courier, they may be cheaper but so is their service and their insurance claims policy is non existent. They damaged my item during transit and I was asked to provide evidence of the item prior to sending and after it was de...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax ID and SSN

Good day, i have a item i want to purchase and have it shipped to South Africa, but now the seller is asking for my SSN and Tax Number ID. Is this correct? Will I not be sending my details to a fraudster?

Refund

Difficulty contacting seller for refund, purchased item not showing in history, can't find item purchased or contact seller for refund. Auto service doesn't work

Change Country for Setup Seller Account

Dear Team, I am not from the USA, but I want to sell some products to the USA.When filling out the Seller Account application form, I noticed that I can't edit the Country field.How can I modify the Country field?Thank you. Best Regards,E-Sakura Shop

Seller will not send a return label

Help! I ordered an item and received the wrong item, I opened a case of "where's my item" and the seller sent me a picture of a return label that I cannot print through eBay. He said to cancel my case and request a return. I did. He accepted return a...

Missing order

Missing order? Purcased a book a week ago & is supposed to have arrived today but seller has not even shipped the item? How can I reach ebay for help. Sent message to seller but he/she is not responding? I can’t figure out the automated e bay system?...

Accepting returns and refund

Why do we have on our selling ad. "Buyer does not accept returns"Ebay makes you accept returns and payout refund. I feel ebay does not support the seller at all.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors