Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Conflicting Description Information - Won Auction

I won an item, computer, but noticed right before the end that there were two different specs: two different SSD and RAM specs. I wrote to the Seller before the end of the sale - no answer. I was the highest bidder and received the note to pay. I aga...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping.

I'm not going to buy from any Ebay Vindors if I have to start paying these ridiculous shipping prices.. that was what made Ebay, Ebay...I will buy straight from the main Business, like Partsgeek, or Summit or other business... if I have to start payi...

International Shipping Creating an Invoice

I had a buyer in Canada purchase 3 items from and I wanted to help them save on shipping by combining shipping and sending them an invoice but Ebay said they I can't send an invoice for international purchases. That seems unfair to the buyer that the...

Automatic resisting fail

I am having an issue with my items automatically relisting. I had over 100 items that disappeared from my account in one day that should not have needed relishing. It cost over $49 to relist again

Authenticity QR code will not scan.

I just received my first PSA graded card that has the eBay authenticity guarantee. Unfortunately the eBay QR sticker on the back to check the authenticity simply will not scan or direct you to any type of link/URL. The PSA QR code on the card case wi...

Allowing an International Buyer's Offer

I accepted an offer from a buyer in Germany. I'm in the U.S. He can't pay through eBay because eBay says I don't accept international sales. Bottom line, I want the fellow to pay me (I have 100% feedback over several years) and I will ship on my own ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

My cards

I would like my stuff.  Thanks and luv u

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors