Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

emails

how do i turn off email notifications

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

DEFECTIVE RACK

I PURCHASED A STEERING GEAR (RACK AND PINION PUMP) FOR MY 07 TRAILBLAZER. THE SELLER LISTED THIS ITEM WITH A LIFETIME WARENTY. RACK LEAKS AND SELLER WON'T ANSWER MY EMAILS CONCERNING THIS SO I CAN'T RETURN IT. CAN ANYONE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS????

UPS cost adjustment

I shipped a set of 8 cups and saucers, double boxed with a declared weight of 15.5 pounds. UPS is claiming the box weighed 47 pounds which is inconceivable. Is there a way to contest this? They were already paid $52.58 and are trying to add another $...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contacting customer support

I need to contact customer support, because I need to verify that a payout that I'm receiving will go to the proper payment location. I just changed my preferred payout method. How do I contact them? Thank you

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

sending wrong item scam

Seller listed a professional-quality $800 paint spray gun. he sent a $20 piece of garbage gun. contacted, then opened INAD, then he offered a $100 partial refund, i didn’t accept and i just drooped off the package at the post office. my question: is ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

warranty claim ignored

notified seller of defective products, in early August and no resolve as of October 30, they do not understand English, BIG PROBLEM over a 300 dollar purchase! Ill think twice before ever using eBay! or luck_autoparts. you must be Chinese to to get p...

scam

The money was not delivered like full amount what I paid before the item purchased his refund me only 896.22. instead 1241.47

gto

my GTO I posted eBay listed it in header as a Mercedes Benz , on my preview it said GTO, when it went live it says Mercedes Benz this is bad I tryedn to edit , and get eBay to call me nobody to help us sellers requested a call back eBay shut off more...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors