Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing removed due to policy violation

I listed a set of Daniel Defense front/rear sights (for a long gun) last night. Because I suspected this kind of product might violate policy I checked to make sure other sellers had this EXACT product listed for sale. There were dozens. So I listef ...

Seller canceled order

This seller canceled my order and did a refund and posted that I asked him to cancel. I need to contact eBay to report him

multiple small refunds from ebay/paypal

Recently I have been receiving notices of refunds coming from ebay/paypal, and I am not sure why. Multiple small refunds, like 22 cents , three cents, etc. Why is this happening?

counterfeit Apple product

I bouught Airpods that were described as Apple products, not refurbished or remanufactured. They did not work right, I went to apple and they confirmed that product was conterfeit. The seller initally say they were made from apple parts, then offered...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong item return problem

I ordered a computer from a seller on Sept 23 and received it Oct 6. A few days afterwards, I realized there were problems with the order and specifically it was the wrong computer. I sent three messages to the seller and received one message in retu...

Buy it now

How do you change an item from buy it now to auction?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors