Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

watchlist

how can i view my wifes watchlist so I can buy her a present? 

Resolved! Shipping upgrade

I asked seller to upgrade shipping to 2nd day air. They did. They sent me an email saying it was $ 23.45 extra. I am fine with that. What does the seller have to do to officially send me an invoice for that sum. Then I can pay and will have a receipt...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scams

I've been looking to buy some high-end perfumes online and I noticed some people are able to sell multiple quantities of a high-end perfume for half the price. Are these legit items? Should I worry about them being a scam?

Pay for my auction

I wanted to know if someone in the community would pay for my auction and I would pay back the person when I get paid on June 3rd Thank you

VAT fee paid twice in France

VAT fee paid twice in FranceI would like to know how I should proceed to get back the VAT fee charged at the time of purchase in Japan, and charged again by French customs. Thank you for your attention.

Protection plans

I purchased two protection plans and it stated f returns are availableor 30 days the seller will not make contact acknowledge anything and protection plans are a joke you should take them all offline especially since you don't stand behind it

problem with buying video cards

Good afternoon. I can’t buy video cards, but I can buy all other products. What is the reason for this and what is the problem? gives this error : The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy this...

Resolved! Suspend in 10 minutes

Hello, I just opened a new bussines account in the UK, but it was closed after 10 minutes, I have no idea what I did wrong. My company information is correct and so is my bank information.

Refund

good morning I have purchased a product 03-11476-68734 last 21/4/2024. I immediately informed my son that I have paid the money. That's why I went too far asking for a refund, I still haven't received my money Hope my money can be refunded to me than...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors