Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Items being sent to wrong addres

I order items but didn’t realize that items going to an old address which hasn’t happened to none of my orders until this one. When I found out and tried to contact selling they said it was to late, if I don’t get my items is there a way to get my mo...

Payment sent to old account

Ebay sent a payout to a closed checking account. Will it get bounced back to ebay or do I need t contact old bank? I have since updated my payout info. TIA

No QR Code being sent from seller

Seller not sending QR Code in order for ne to return the new item. I did get the refund but still have their item new in the box waiting to send it back.

How do I credit buyer

Seller sent wrong item to buyer. To compensate buyer for inconvenience of having to return the item, and to incentivize buyer to return item quickly, how can I refund part of buyer’s payment for the item they ordered?

Missing total refund

I placed an order for two items and paid using two different debit cards. I ended up returning both items and eBay processed the refund. The order shows the correct amount of the refund but my bank only posted a portion of it. I spoke to eBay and the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay sold my merchandise under the reserve

I have been trying to get a real person to email or message me back! I cant get any reply for my complaint! I keep messaging them on this stupid AI platform, and now I get messages saying I'm going to pretty much be punished and lose my rights to sel...

babelio product infringement

As the registrant of the babelio trademark, we found that there are many babelio brand products on eBay, but we actually do not sell products on eBay.How should I complain about these sellers selling products under the babelio brand? How do I get the...

never arrive package ebay dont help

15-11408-74752 item dont arrive already month contact ebay allways send me to robot auto replay i dont buy no more is in ebay many issues latly with a **bleep**ty sale people and ebay dont respond massage or help just robot replay ...best way steal y...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors