Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unsolicited Item

Hello All-- I have an ebay dilemma and while I am no ebay novice, I have never heard of this problem occurring before. An item I have NEVER wanted (or even looked at anywhere) was delivered to my home. My credit card was charged and the item arrived ...

Ebay has been asking for a duplicate fee

This has been going on for two years.I had one item to sell and I sold it and paid the fee.Somehow, I was asked to pay another fee, I think it was small maybe $17.00 but I paid the fee for what I sold and will not pay another fee.

Paying for a vehicle with eBay gift cards

Can someone please tell me if this is a scam. My niece says she a truck off eBay the the lady wants her to go to CVS or Walgreens and buy eBay gifts and send them to her. I think it's a scam. Is this how it usually works.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to delete a draft

I have tried searching the help and Frequently asked questions, but can’t find the answer! Can anyone help me with instructions on how to delete a draft posting? thanks!!

Resolved! International Shipping problem to Spain

I have listed a lot of used bottle caps to sell. Item number is 126208864959. I have a buyer in Spain who is interested in buying, but it appears to the buyer as if I do not ship to Spain. I checked my Shipping Preferences in my Account Settings and ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold item status issue

Hello,Lately, when I sell an item, the status changes to out of stock and still counts as an active listing. When I click on it, it does state that I sold the item. It also shows up as paid and shipped like it should. I have to click on the end listi...

I can't update my bank account

I tried multiple times to update my account for payouts but everytime I get a not authorized message. I tried that stupid chat and they had no idea what I was talking about. What do I do?

Gift card

I purchased a ebay card for 30.00. I try to check balance it says try again. It says either it's the wrong number and it says basically fix it and try again

Most Marked as Helpful Authors