Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scam Offer

i had a scam offer on an item. there was an offer for 4times to asking price. the offering party only wanted to communicate off line & never paid. How can I delete and relist?

Resolved! Harassing new zero feedback bidders, created to deadbeat my selling items, why can't I block zeros

I continually have a problem with new bidders that bid up my items and are always deadbeats. I believe this is intentional, retaliatory conduct by a forum member who I have a disagreement with.The account is created the day before, the Feedback ratin...

ebay Commerce

I've been posting in here about how they've ruined this trading platform by trying to make it Amazon with all the customer buying experience and free returns. I sell good used items, but they are used (that's why I stopped selling on Amazon). Clearly...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Shipping

Why am I paying out of pocket for shipping labels or I guess why does shipping not cover the full price? Also why is purchasing shipping labels to ship internationally 13 dollars? This has caused me to loose money on multiple listings.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns recieved damaged and missing parts

Ebay suggested I issue refund to buyer and I may be eligible to withhold the value/cost of product/item. I believe this was a bait and switch for the parts ( I have reported the buyer). The value of this product in used condition is selling for $600+...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors