Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment

First time seller,  how do I receive payments from buyer? 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Format

Trying to access ebay on my android tablet of late results in a really odd and annoying format which requires a circuitous work around.What's up?

sold and item found it defective

sold and Item and while boxing up I found a defect on it how can I cancel it, it has been paid for. I have emailed the buyer 5 Times with no response. How can I make it right. I don't want to ship it because he will probably want to return it. with a...

Unpaid items

I have 2 items that were unpaid due to me being in the hospital with kidney stones. I don't think it is fair that I am not allowed to bid any longer as I would like a chance to buy the items that were not paid due to me being in the hospital. I was r...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! email from potential buyer

I am fairly new on eBay. I recently was emailed a request from a potential buyer to purchase an item I was selling at the listing price + shipping long before the item was due to expire. I responded by saying that I just listed the item and was not c...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I cancel a listing?

I'm trying to cancel a listing. I went to Ebay site page, Selling activities, and "end your listing". When I select end your listing it says; "Looks like this page is missing". I don't understand why ?????

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems paying for an item

I sent an offer to a seller and they accepted the offer. The item is in my shopping cart for several days. I have asked the seller for new invoices, the seller sent me but I can't pay either. The message remains in the cart that the seller has proble...

Shipping Morgan Dollars

I would like to sell several Morgan silver dollars one at a time and need shipping advice. I expect to receive $25-$45 for each.Each one is one ounce. I would like tracking with each sale. Should I purchase ebay labels? Use a 6"x9" envelope with 1/4"...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors