Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New trading card guarantee policy

I want to send an objection to eBay's new trading card guarantee policy that goes into effect July 29. Is there a way to do that successfully and know that your message is being heard? They are shortening the time period to file a complaint to 3 days...

Order confirmation

 Please confirm if my order placed well. I already paid $348.78 for coach 2 bags but no confirmation from you. Please advise if it is ok and let me know how to track it. Attached is my payment record. please reply by email coolcoolsj@gmail.com

E57BE180-E865-4B9A-AA71-52CC8E29CF4D.png

I NEED HELP, I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF FRAUD

I desperatly need help. I made a purchase, and recently found out that it shows delivered. I have never recieved it, in fact it was a pre-order sale and the item still hasnt been released yet, but supposedly it was delivered 2 weeks ago. Opened a cas...

Recent sold item

Hello, so I recently sold an item and everything was going great. Until.. the buyer texted me for payment information which no big deal. But then they proceeded to ask me to buy $400 worth of gift cards and ship these items as well as the item they w...

resolution center going away?

Can someone help, an item listing was wrong, I'm returning it but was charged $3.90 for a label. I can't get this resolved, does anybody know how?

error

When I want to list an item I get this error message "Unfortunately, we're unable to verify your identity". How I can fix this problem?

Item never arrived. Now I got a bill for over $3K from US customs for the destruction of the item

I need help. I ordered an item back in January of 2021. It was some hand cream that came from the UK. It never arrived. I waited and waited. I figured the delay was due to COVID. I contacted the seller but never received a response. Today I got a let...

Check your orders sooner

I ordered a hood scoop in Nov.2020-so i didnt need to put it on my engine because i was waiting till engine was done meanwhile lately I opened the box and found scratched all over the top of chrome hood scoop- i contacted the seller and he said i had...

check your hood scoop soner

I ordered a hood scoop in Nov.2020-so i didnt need to put it on my engine because i was waiting till engine was done meanwhile lately I opened the box and found scratched all over the top of chrome hood scoop- i contacted the seller and he said i had...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors