Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment restriction pending additional info

Selling some things and been paid but actual receipt of funds is pending 2 things:1. US bank account info- PROVIDED2. US SSN or ITIN- The latter I cannot provide as I am not a US Citizen and I don't live in the US though do have a house there. What c...

Wrong tracking number

Hi i bought and item on here and it never arrived even thought it says it was delivered, so i called UPS and was told that the tracking number is for a totally different Name and address i tried contacting the seller no response i opened a case with ...

Suspicious buyer

eBay just canceled an item I sold because of “suspicious buyer” the guy paid and had an address but eBay canceled the order but let me keep the money. Is this normal?

Returns

I tried to return the merchandise which seller agreed to but did not send the postage. The address is in China for the return but the return address on the package is Jamaica, NY. Ebay said the seller is responsible for the shipping. How do I get a r...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finishing the sale after invoice

Hi everyone, I am into week 2 and new to E Bay. I now have 4 customers into the waiting for payment slot (I accepted their offers buy it now.) So how long do I wait for payment?? I Also do I need to contact them again? Would really like to get the sa...

mistakenly closed a case

Hi - I mistakenly closed a case because I wanted to make small edits to what I had written. Now it seems I cannot open it again! But I still have the problem. How do I reopen it???

Return request price

I just recently sold some shoes for $30. Buyer paid $8 shipping. Was set up for the buyer to pay the return shipping. Then see that the request total is $42??? Someone help me out here...Aside from this Ebay's pay outs are ridiculous... half the time...

Removed item

How can I find out what is wrong with a listing that was removed and my account has been restricted

printer problem

I am not a computer savvy and I downloaded the shipping label 3 times but only printed once. The problem is my Paypal was charged 3 times. How can I fixed this problem? Thanks

Postage

Currently purchasing postage is going through Pay Pal. I don't want to use Pay Pal. I want to use my bank account. Where do I change that. The site has no information anywhere.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors