Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return a product

Hello I want to buy an item from an ebay seller but I am not sure I am going to receive the product I want because in the description the seller has writtenPrivate sale. The goods are sold to the exclusion of any warranty or liability for material de...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gift card missing

How can I discover when my gift card was redeemed if possible came up missing no balance left on it any help would be much appreciated thank u

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

WRONG SHIPPING Time

Dear ebay TeamI Was One Mistake My Delivery Time By Mistake 7 day But How To Possible In Seven Day delivered Normally Time 20 Days 18" Tiger 12mm Necklace Buyer Open Request Please Give Me Some Time One Week Minimumplease

Returns

What if I don’t want the item back that is being returned? I issues the credit but don’t want the item. Will Ebay automatically charge me for a return label regardless?

Fakes???

Both the attached listing claim their watch is number 132 of 888. Is one or both fake? https://www.ebay.com/itm/313457492332?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D38fd1c7117164dd4a859b19e5dd67e64%26pid%3D10...

Return

So a buyer made an offer on an item I was selling. I accepted. He then emailed me on how to cancel the order as he accidentally made an offer on the wrong item. I went to refund his money but saw that I was being charged a 15% fee. Is there anyway to...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong item

Hi, I bought the wrong item. On the picture it was 4 pins and the text said 2 pins. I tried to cancel before it got accepted but I could not find how to do it. How do I cancel it now? Thanks,Anette

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing order

What can I do if I contact the seller and ask where my item is that I ordered and they tell me that it was delivered, but the tracking info says it’s still in transit. eBay won’t do anything because it’s not past the estimated arrival date. I’ve cont...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors