Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! buyers question

i received an email from ebay stating that the seller had registered me as a buyer for a particular item and i should now send payment. does that sound right?

Search feature "enter value"

Why isn't this working? I know the item "Diamondbacks" Tote is listed, but when I'm in Selling, and do a search for it, nothing comes up? Is this just a gliche - had this problem yesterday also.

Hacked account?

I contacted ebay for help with my account at (607) 260-5708 and talked to a guy named Sam. I watched on the computer as he refunded me 200.00. I just checked and he took out 300.00 from my bank acct. I do not owe money. I CAN NOT GET A HOLD OF ANYONE...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return address

Hi, I am about to create a return label from my recent selling item, but I am wondering which return address should be? My personal address or authentocator party' address?

eBay is not letting me close my account!

I have been trying for months to close my account. There have been no transactions, my account is at 0, an I have no subscriptions. I get the same stupid response, that I have subscriptions and they are not able to close my account! I have spoken wit...

Seller Canceling Bids Last Minute

I just want to know how it’s fair that buyers are forced to pay for a bid they won but sellers can cancel items people have bid on minutes before the item finishes countdown. In my situation a seller canceled an item I was bidding on because no one e...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelled listing

Why are some sellers allowed to repeatedly cancel a listing when the bidding doesn't high enough? I have bid on the same pet stairs several times. The seller cancels just before the end of the auction, then relists it.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors