cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay blocking my account when i sign in on different device

Have Ebay lost their minds, are they so stupid that they dont think you would access your account from an Ipad or PC ?

I log in on either device, they send me an email saying if its me, then fine..if not change my password.

No problem, its me. Then 3 min later, the lock my account, cancel my password and secret questions !!!!!!

Then it gets rediculous

I change the password, resent the the questions on the PC and Ipad... and they lock it again when I finish logging in on the second device  to save the NEW password to the second device..

Are these people total MORONS

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay blocking my account when i sign in on different device

You are registered in Australia, but you are currently signed in to the US ebay.com site and you are posting on the US discussion boards.

You may want to sign out here and sign back in to ebay.com.au instead.

Perhaps eBay noticed something odd about your account that made it appear that your account may have been hijacked -- such as an unusual number of failed sign-in attempts, simultaneous sign-in from different locations, using a VPN that obscures your location or signing in to your account on another country's server and then immediately changing your password.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply