Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Returns and Refunds

Buyer opened a case and wanted a refund. Case opened buyer still has not returned the item in the timeline Ebay gave them, but my funds for this transaction is still on hold. When does ebay close the case and when are my funds released to me?

Label fees going through paypal

Hello, How do I get my shipping labels to be taken directly from my checking account? I didn’t realize going through PayPal. A friend of mine just started selling on eBay and his is take from his checking account

Seller sent the item with an incorrect zip code

Hello there The seller sent the item to the correct address, but entered the wrong zip code. Because of this, I did not receive the item. I opened a case, but Ebay decided the case in favor of the seller. After it was written that I can open the appe...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns and best offer.

Best day! I do free returns and I what to know if someone offer me best offer can I cancel the free return and make it no return sale are final?

Resolved! Listing I want to end

Hi Folks,I have a listing here for 16 months That's not selling. It's over $3500. There are bids but they wer automatically turned down. Wondering if I'lI be chaged final value fees if I end the listing? (or any other charges)? Thanks for your help a...

Buyer wants to return an item.

I sold a new in box. Biolage conditioner for colored hair. It is earth tones for light red to browns. The buyer stated she wanted red or brown nothing else would work. The listing was for earth tones Copper the only thing is at the bottom it says (se...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Suspicious buyer

I have an buyer who's "erratic" behavior makes me uneasy and I am not sure if it isn't some sort of a scam.- changes order of a part of a waterheater to buying the whole unit in two shipments, one fast for the part and one slow for the whole unit- em...

About why I can’t put my card on here

Yes this is Christina Garcia and well for some odd reason I try putting my card on here and it won’t let me do and told me I need to do a new payment method and that is the only card I have so I need help with that or something

Most Marked as Helpful Authors