Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Media Mail no longer an option in eBay Labels for Computer Software/ Operating Systems??

It appears USPS Media Mail is no longer a shipping option in eBay Labels for items sold in Computer Software/ Operating Systems?? It could be all of Computer Software, I don't know - but my item was in the above mentioned sub-category. Why? If there ...

Shipping question

As you know, you can't call ebay anymore. And they don't have a real chat. You can't email ebay. They can email you of course, but you can't email them. Even where they have the BOGUS "Contact us" link where you go to but can't contact them is a wast...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

No phone number to contact eBay

It seems there is no valid phone number to contact an actual person/eBay customer service representative anymore. We might need to get advice about issues which are not specified in the automated system- eBay could help previously. My specific issue ...

VAT

I just sold an item to a buyer in Denmark. Customs demanded tax even though buyer was charged VAT by eBay. So buyer paid tax twice. How can he obtain a refund for tax from eBay?

Resolved! How do I cancel an order past 30 days for non-payment?

I am selling an Xbox, and I received an offer on June 25th. I messaged the buyer about payment, but he didn't pay. Regrettably, I let everything sit and didn't get back to it until this week. Now, the system says that I can not cancel the order becau...

Postage refund

If I payed for 2-3 day delivery..And the item still hasent arrived to buyer. How do i get a refund for the postage?

LIES IN NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

I had a buyer lie and give me negative feedback. He even sent pics of what he received and they exactly match the auction lot pics. He got exactly what was listed. Description and pics were correct with what he received. Anyone can look at the listin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors