Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

N. FEEDBACK

Hello, sold an item, customer left me a negative feedback without even contacting me back or trying to get a refund, I would have return the item and refund him, I have contacted him he said the item doesn't work, I told him I would refund his money ...

Return request rejected

Hi therei have accidentally placed a bid and won the item. I have contacted the seller immediately once I found out I won the bid. I have requested the cancellation ASAP (same day of purchase), however the seller rejected my request saying they alrea...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

pounds to dollors

my whole ebay is in pounds...how do i get it back to dollors...please help..matt

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammed and refund refused by ebay

Seller never sent item. When I asked ebay for a refund I kept getting a server error message saying "It's not you, it's us. Try again tomorrow." This happened for a few days when suddenly ebay notified me that seller had given them a tracking number....

ebay-delivery-date.jpg ebay-appeal.jpg

Ebay help

Hi I have put in a dispute for a order that only partially arrived. The original order was placed at the end of June.A case was opened and the one box that did arrive (there were meant to be 3 boxes) has been returned over 10 days ago.However still n...

really raw honey

i have purchased all different types of honey worldwide. have had no problem with any. i bought really raw honey from states and customs refused it. very puzzled... and **bleep**. can anyone give me a reason a1. 2lb jar of honey does t pass customs

Think i got scammed

So i bought this graphics card on july 26 and waited a a whole week with no response from the seller about questions or shipping date. So fast forward to April 2 is when i get an update on tracking on my supposed item but it never said shipped from i...

Items shipped from different location

I always check to see where an item ships from to get an estimate when it will arrive. I also find eBay's shipping time estimates too lax. . I bought 2 items from a seller and both listing stated that the item was in Illinois. Both items are shipping...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping problem

Sent the wrong box to a buyer by mistake.Contacted UPS and paid to reroute the box to return it.Sent the correct box to the buyer.The buyer received the correct box and is happy.The original box shows as “in transit” for the last 14 days and is lost....

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors