Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

posting limits?

I bought the subscription for the ebay store where it states 250 free posts a month. Ive only posted 5 and its telling me im at my limit? any help would be greatly appreciated

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! £50 Reserve Requested on Item - NOT APPLIED

Dear Community Please urgently advise. I read eBay how to list item. Listed for 10 days not 7, carefully worded. Added £50 Reserve. Weighed the item, estimated postage. Item sold for £32 plus postage!!! No £50 Reserve to be seen!!!! Buyer paid immedi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

A limit on posting?

I bought the subscription for the ebay store where it states 250 free posts a month. Ive only posted 5 and its telling me im at my limit? any help would be greatly appreciated

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restricting my account

Trying to sell items around the house to make a little money and declutter. I got a message that Ebay has restricted my account, pulled all my listings, because they are concerned that my activity may be a risk to the community. I put a ton of effort...

Reopening return case

I received a badly damaged product and started the return process. Buyer contacted me immediately and offered to send me a new replacement at his cost. I accepted it and cancelled the return request because I trusted him due to his 100% positive feed...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

No option to pay for won item?

After recently winning an auction I went to promptly pay for the item but the usual option button to do so isn't there. The auction said it had a reserve and initially wasn't met but as bidding continued it went away. I'm just confused, if the reserv...

Ebay Sellers Using Same Pictures as Other Listings

Background:I've been searching for a collector's edition video game (Nier Automata Black Box) from sellers in Japan.I've attempted to purchase the game twice with both sellers canceling with the "Buyer asked to cancel the item(s) in this order" with ...

Listing Issue

Hello There! I am trying to list my item but eBay does not allow me to do so. I just check the I have a maximum of 5 items for my monthly listing. I do know what the problem is. Can you please help me fix this problem? Thank you very much. Best, Lusi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors