Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Leaving sellers feedback

Why do I have to beg a seller for feedback especially since I left a positive for them? Even then, sometimes they still don't leave feedback.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to New Zealand

I am confused.... I had someone purchased a pair of shoes today they are canvas no leather. I have spent about an hour looking and I see that New Zealand has restricted USPS but eBay says the global Shipping program isn't affected. However the buyer ...

Screenshot_20210905-053034_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20210905-055948_eBay.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticity question

This is nonsense. I am posting my former wife's designer handbags. She had quite the collection of authentic purses. These are new authentic handbags, and have the labels and markings to document this information. Somebody reported these as inappropr...

voiding a shipping label

How do I void a USPS shipping label? I mistakenly purchased a shipping label for an item and I want to void the label. Most of my shipping of sales are sent first class with the now 58 cents postage. However, I purchased a $3.26 label for an item tha...

Every time I go to selling under my ebay so I can access sold to see who I need to send feedback to

Every time I go to selling under my eBay so I can access sold to see who I need to send feedback to I get a window saying switch to seller hub all selling. There are two choices (switch to seller hub all selling OR stay on My eBay. I can hit either o...

Buyer trying to get me to call them

The buyer wants me to call them and give My PayPal info when everything should be handled through eBay's authentication service. As I'm pretty sure it's a scammer can I just cancel order and relist without waiting the 4-day payment. When I know they'...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal

PayPal is not letting me sign in. Never had this problem before.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping costs were taken from my profits?

I sold 2 coffee mugs for a total of $35 but I only received $22 profit. I understood I was to be pre-paid for the shipping by the buyer but nowhere do I find that I was paid for shipping. Did ebay take the shipping costs out of my profit. I'm confuse...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors