Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scams?

Hi! I am new to selling on ebay and have received several offers for some of my items from buyers who look like they just created their account same day. Most of the time if I hang on to the offer for a bit and go back later, it looks like their acco...

How to connect my Printify Account to my Ebay Store

Hey guy Can anyone help me figure out why my Printify and Etsy shops arent connecting. My Printify Account says I've already added a Ebay Store but it doesnt show up in the Manage Store and I cant find anywhere on Ebay where I can integrate the two? ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

False bad description of product having to pay for return

What a scam I have bought two automotive parts that describe fitment for my car THEY do not yet I must pay for the return this false ad company loses nothing yet plays with my money for weeks or more this is a scam! When trying to appeal Ebay has bee...

how do I stop general ebay emails?

I get emails from ebay at least every other day if not every day. I only want to see emails when I've purchased something. Any help on how to do this? Thanks,Cristine

Ebay Customer Service is **bleep**!

I have filed a return. I got the return label & Post office says it's invalid. Seller wont respond and Ebay just keeps sending me in circles on the site. Does anyone have a valid number to customer service or can you tell me how to get something done...

not able to verify my phone number on my seller account

I am trying to list an item for sale for the first time on eBay, After I have done creating my item I list it then It took me to another window to add my phone number and payment method...., I put my number then hit TEXT ME an error message came out ...

InkedInkedFDS_LI.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

RV Scam

Hello,I almost lost my money. The following is RV scam email which I got after contacting a person from craigslist: Hi ???, Thanks for your interest in purchasing my 2016 Thor Industries Ace 29.3. Has lots of new equipment including New Awnings, Full...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

sellers id

I have a sellers name..and am trying to find their seller id.Is there a way to look that up ?thanks

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting errors

Hello, I'm getting errors on my account. Can't list ITEMS or change description of items I have listed. No help with Ebay support.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pricing

I have purchased an item as new for the mother board and was given the item as reconditioned/remanufactured while paying the “new item” price. I have messaged the seller and have yet to get a response back. What can I do from here?

suspicious ebay support?

So I tried to call an ebay support, because i have had a weird double charge on my account. Basically I bought 2 compiter components september 16th, which went through and posted on my transactions on my bank account but then a few days later it post...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors