Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay policy change for sellers...

EBay is making it harder for sellers to sell on their site. 1-You can not open a claim on buyers who does not pay in 4 days. Ebay want you to 'cancel' the order before opening a claim. Once order is cancel, YOU CAN NOT OPEN A CASE. Even prior to the ...

Bait and switch

Anybody else have a problem with being offered 15% off for Labor Day and then not being able to apply it to your purchase

Buying and shipping

I win an item.. it's long distance and I found a shipper. I asked the seller to give me a contact number and address to pick it up. He said pay him first then he will meet my shipper somewhere. Won't give me a pickup address. Now I don't trust him. I...

FEEDBACK

it says to look under Purchase History to leave feedback, BUT THERE IS NO OPTION TO DO SO, where do I leave feedback as a buyer???? I can see no place where it asks for feedback.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Terrible

Sucks that yet another incentive taken away. eBay is hurting because of all the other markets that are free. eBay can be fine with garage sale items, but new stuff no longer works when Best Buy can sell on eBay. Might be time to leave.

Return problem from other country to USA.

Hello, i need your help! I bought an item and it doesn't work, i made return item but from my country it is very exspensive and it costs 3 or 4 times high than bought item. I never had such case please help me. I contacted seller and reqvested refund...

Resolved! Bypassing Shipping costs

Hello Everyone, I have a problem with a costumer who wants to buy my Listing,The person Is located in the United Stated and I have set the International shipping cost at 40$.Now I checked his payment and he only payed 10$ which is the domestic shippi...

Global shipping help

I am new...I have a buyer in China and I just learned about the Global shipping program. How can I change what I have posted already to be a part of that program? Need step by step help! Thank you!!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Page not loading

Hi,I am getting errors when I try to list an item for sale on eBay.inThis is the error It looks like there's a problem with this listing.In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on sellers. We request that you to complete y...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello

Hello, the seller gave me an automatic track number but did not send me a sticker and I sent him the goods under a different track number RF065349563UA, could you help me change the track number in the system so that the seller could see the return o...

buyer returns, shipping cost

Shipping where should the item go.Where the item came from ?.or anywere the seller wants ?im a buyer om wed i purchased 1 starter for tractor , it was shipped thursday fedex expedited 2nd day , it was gonna be delivered in 6 days.When I was checking ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors