Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue paying

I'm facing some issues with paying your item, I've tried today to pay and the eBay website sends me the message "Please check your payment details or use a different payment option", but I've received a message from my bank that the charge was made, ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelled purchase

So. I have listed an item and on two occasions the buyers have not paid. In the first instance, no explanation was given and on the second, the buyer cancelled. The second buyer said that this will happen many times because I don’t have enough positi...

Receiving some thing I didn’t order

I received an envelope in the mail marked fragile and all it had in it was a piece of cardboard. In my account I wasn’t listed as buying anything recently. There is a name and address on the return label. Someone from Florida. How did he get my addre...

NOT AGAIN!!!!! WAKE UP EBAY

At least once a week, Im told by Ebay that someone has accessed my account, and for my protection, I need to reset my password. As my passwords are at least 35 figures long, I find that hard to believe. On top of that, I need to click on the box "I a...

Stamps.com

Does anyone know whether stamps.com available to ship items sold on eBay. Stamps.com says it can link, but can it be used as an alternative to eBay shipping? There are some shipping alternatives there that work better fro my customers.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Charges

I sent an item and accidentally created 2 shipping labels and was charged for 2 shipping labels. The item was shipped one time. How do I receive the refund on the other label ?

Item never arrived; not in purchase history.

I must have ordered my item as a guest as neither of my Ebay accounts show my purchase. I know the purchase went through bc the payment did. I also received an email from Ebay asking me to review the product, a week after it was due to arrive. Since ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors