Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund

Hi, I am looking to buy a device that is still in its packaging but I'm afraid if it doesn't work I won't be protected. Is this the case or am I covered under Ebay's guarantee?

menus

When I click on menus such as BUY IT NOW, BEST MATCH, PLACE BID, MAKE OFFER, nothing happens. Is there something I need to set or reset on ebay or my computer?

Order issue

Hey guys, I ordered a set for pots and pans. Order goes through… shows up on my card info but doesn’t show up on my eBay order info… I didn’t catch this the first 2 times… the third try I did so I have a total of 3 orders that show and credited my ca...

complain the buyer

Hi them This buyer (Jessica Siplejess4438) Purchase 27 Pieces Items 300.70$ Dollar 9 Days ago but Did not Payment anything or send me massage Cancel all Order or Today this buyer re Bid 2 piece more Items I think They wont pay anything if this buyer ...

Where can I send my proof picture

So I just rejected a package and all though I have proof from FedEx office the seller tells me that the message doesn't show proof of return.now my ? How can I send eBay a pic of that return info.i got from them

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Exchange

When I bought something, it was defective. so I need to exchange. seller agreed to do exchange. How do I do it? How do I ship it back to seller and seller can send another one?

Buyer cancelled after winning auction

New seller and first item here. The buyer with the winning bid cancelled the order after the auction closed. Other bids came in but now I am stuck with no sale as the only option I had with the system was to agree to cancel. eBay has of course been n...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I contact ebay directly?

I'm having a very difficult time with an order that I want to return. Seller approved return label and then deleted order history. I cannot access the label because the order is not available. How can I contact Ebay directly?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors