Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Time Away

If you are not back in 30 days, can you start Time away again for more time? Does anyone ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay buyer protection policy

What exactly is the ebay buyer protection policy. We sold a sink bowl for $74 free shipping ($40 to ship). It was left over after we built our house. We shipped it via UPS and apparently it arrived cracked. We have ano return policy, however, it was ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

**bleep** is going on with Ebay Customer Service? Can't reach anyone to report fraudulent seller activity

Won a bid for an item at a pretty good price. Seller cancels order because it's "No longer available or defective".I report to ebay customer service and they say they're going to "look into it".I see the seller a month later listing the same item for...

Watched Item Offers

When you send out and offer on a "Watched Item" ....is there a way of finding out who the watcher or potential buyer is?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ching Jang YAO C.J. Oil Painting

Hey everyone, wondering if anyone knows about this artist? best known for photorealist reflection images not oil. just wondering worth. measures about 25" x 35". does have two small defects. much appreciate any advice

IMG_0870 (2).JPG IMG_0871 (2).JPG

Paypal Giftcard through ebay to wrong email

Hi,I purchased a giftcard through Paypal (sold via ebay obviously). Used the wrong email address, cannot find any possibility to contact ebay to refund it or send it to a different email address. What am I supposed to do now? CheersSimon

Seller cancelled sale cannot leave feedback

I bought and paid for a jewelry item. After a couple of days, seller abruptly canceled sale. Item was removed from my purchase history, all invoice information disappeared. Seller lied and stated reason for cancellation was at Buyer's Request. This i...

Resolved! unblock a user

Hello, thank you for your help in advance. I have a frequent buyer who, all of a sudden, I can't respond to her. It says "user blocked". I never blocked her and she keeps contacting me with questions and I can't respond. I can't find the "blocked lis...

Antique Asian Vase

Can anyone tell me what this is and says? By that I mean I don't know the origin of this vase or what it says. Heck I don't even know up from down to sideways LOL! Much appreciation in advance.  

16433539971453989174172977226593.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay customer help?

I need to speak to someone in customer service not the automated bot. I bought an item that was listed for a K1600GT and it doesnt fit. It is for a K11600GTL. So when I did the appeal for the return I checked "wrong fit" because it doesnt fit. The Bo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors