Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not delivered

Item states "delivered" but I live in NY however the item has been delivered to Florida and that still doesn't seem to be a good enough reason for ebay to step in and help. The seller has blocked communication and will not refund me. Please help.

Wrong address

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and FedEx said they can not change the information because my name and address doesn't match where they are being sent. I double checked at log out and still says my name and address but isn't coming to me. I have tried cal...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Photos

Ebay no longer allows viewing of multiple photos of items for sale. Used items normally need front, back, side views to see condition.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

No money back guarantee for my missing slides?

Have you ever not received money back after there being given an item missing? This was the case for me. I payed for 2 pair of shoes and received 1. As much money as I paid for Shipping and customs under this new eBay international shipping, I feel t...

Shipping cost

I sold an item and had free shipping. How do I pay that cost to me? I can not find any info on paying the cost for shipping.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping label by seller for return from buyer

I am new to eBay. I am confused by creating a shipping label for an item purchased by someone who lives outside the US but to whom I shipped the item to a US address. I have settings to avoid shipping outside the US. I am not sure how a return label ...

Paying with gift card is not wokring

Hey All, I am trying to use a gift card as the payment method at checkout, redemption was successful, however, I got the below error when clicking on "confirm and pay": "Please check your payment details or use a different payment option." Appreciate...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Post office delivered to wrong address

The tracking shows item delivered to wrong address, should have gone to CA was delivered in OH. Buyer requested refund within 3 days of shipping, I did refund the money but it seems like a scam. I am out the item and costs including shipping, how do ...

Reporting fake users

How do I notify Ebay of potential scammer. I was able to immediately figure it out, however not many people would have been so lucky?!

Customer Service

I am at a brick wall with Ebay! Horrible Customer Service or should I say, non existent! They sent my order to my previous address when I clearly gave them the new updated address. When I go to look up my order info, even though they say it’s been de...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors