Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

block sellers?

Is there a way to block sellers so you don't accidently buy from them again?

Delivered package

My tracking shows an item was delivered to my house but was not there when I got home. It was not nabbed by a porch pirate. I live out of town. It was supposedly delivered by UPS. I’m not sure how to handle this at this point. Any ideas?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stolen Refund

The 3rd party said they approved my FULL refund on 5/18/2022 for $51.46; however- my bank has not received it nor does show pending.And it is posted received according to the seller. But that's a LIE... and the merchandise has been returned and recei...

POST OFFICE STEALING MY PARCELS

LATELY THE CROOKED POST OFFICE IS MARKING AT LEAST ONE ITEM EVERY OTHER WEEK AS DELIVERED WHRN IT WAS NOT. AS SOON AS MY DOGS BARH I KNOW THE MAIL HAS COMR. I GO RYGHT OUTSIDE ALL PACKAGES IN WITH ME. THIS WAY I KNOW MOTHIMG WAS STOLEN OFF MY PURCH. ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

POST OFFICE STEALING MY ITEMS

LATELY THE CROOKED POST OFFICE IS MARKING AT LEAST ONE ITEM EVERY OTHER WEEK AS DELIVERED WHRN IT WAS NOT. AS SOON AS MY DOGS BARH I KNOW THE MAIL HAS COMR. I GO RYGHT OUTSIDE ALL PACKAGES IN WITH ME. THIS WAY I KNOW MOTHIMG WAS STOLEN OFF MY PURCH. ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

1099-K

I got an email on 5/10 asking me to urge Congress to reconsider the tax issue for ebay sellers, but when I clicked on either of two links they did not take me to a place where I could do as they asked. What the heck?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors