Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm a seller who needs to take down a listing

I find Ebay extremely frustrating. I put an item up for sell. I tried taking it down, but Ebay would not let me because someone put a bid. I tried to delete my account and it won't let me. there is no number you can call customer service. I contacted...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confusing email

I purchased a Mary Chapin Carpenter CD in error and asked too cancel it.I received a notification from the seller telling me my money had been refunded.Then I had an email from ebay saying that the request had been refused,and that purchase was done ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 'Item location' options is a joke now

Hi. I usually filter me search results and select 'US Only' for the purpose of trying to minimize time I might receive and item with the ides that filter selection implies the item is being shipped from somewhere in the US. However that doesn't work ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Misleading description??

I purchased an antique vintage outside light that should be historically glass (from the info I could find). I received a vintage base and plastic globe that has to be some sort of reproduction. I’ve checked and rechecked the description and it doesn...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account not able to purchase

Dear all. I have an issue with my account as it is not able to purchase the item.Reason is my account has third party sign in.Any suggestion to my issue account guys.I need this solve urgently.What i did contact to customer service but I have differe...

Scammed GC

Trying to connect with an actual person at ebay to get my money back for scammed email I received that I thought was my boss. Where I purchased it can’t help. So I am trying to contact ebay to reject the gift cards as it is for $400. who can help me ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem to sell

Hi community,I am connected to my account.But when I click on "sell", I am rerouting to the sign in page.I sign in again and I am rerouting on the main page.The sell page does not want to open.Please help.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors