Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need help with a stoled deliveried parcel

I was ellible and done all requests they asked. I spend 50$ in fees to get transport to going to make a report on event happenning. Spend 50$ to the real than client, cause i am only an intermediate in this transaction. Now i have nothing, and a defi...

Mixed 2 packaged that were trading cards

So I sent 2 people a package, but I mixed the shipping labels so one guy received the wrong package. And the other package says it was never picked up..the guy who got the wrong package msgd me and told me, but he will not start a return. I think it ...

Shipping Label

Hi there!I accidentally created 2 shipping labels because my return address was wrong on the first one. Looks like it has charged me twice. Can I void one or do I need to just refund the buyer's money and cancel the order?Thanks!!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Empty envelope

I was sent an empty envelope and contacted agent Now I have a message from ebay to return the item

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer is trying to scam me

I have a buyer who asked me to buy and include a $200 gift card claiming the item and gift card are a gift to a family member. I would like to report this buyer but there is no option to report this action.

We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay

Hi, HOw do I speak to someone about my seller account being stopped please? It does not give a reason, just says I need to contact Ebay and click on contact us, but when I do that I cannot contact an agent (that option is blocked) and the option to h...

Resolved! Please Help Acc restricted for some reason Idk

We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account. This must be frustrating, but measures like these help keep our marketplace safe for everyone.Here’s wh...

V.A.T in Europe

I order product and i am in Europe and i have to paid extra V.A.T in Europe?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The seller wants me to pay trough bank

Hello I’ve won an item and want to pay but the seller doesn’t want/can’t add the shipping costs and sent me her bank account to pay directly to her instead trough eBay and PayPal I don’t want to pay without PayPal or behind eBay .. help !

unable to see items on sale pages

all of a sudden, when i search for an item the items don't appear. i can see the page numbers ONLY. try to click on a page and nothing happens. this happens on my old laptop AND a brand-new laptop, and both worked correctly last week.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors