cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with a stoled deliveried parcel

I was ellible and done all requests they asked. I spend 50$ in fees to get transport to going to make a report on event happenning. Spend 50$ to the real than client, cause i am only an intermediate in this transaction. Now i have nothing, and a deficit in my accounting. I lost at this time 300$US and they never let me obtain justice., and they not answer me anymore about this case. They not let me anmy doubt on my credibility and not think one second about what i feel and how i should do with this all mess and if i understand, i should surrend without resist. Say thanks and dont worry if i lose 300$US for nothing ? Who will accept something likle that without fight ? Who could help me to obtain a justice and chand his mind to give me the push are need to make all this bad dream reversingo into a good news and see my money back..... at least a good part of all spended.

HELP ME !!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@simbeault 

If you want to let us know what happened, you might be able to get some help?

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@simbeault 

If you want to let us know what happened, you might be able to get some help?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

22-08105-49268

What  would you like to know ? i give you the order number, if you have access, you will see my hundred thousand claim tried...
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@simbeault wrote:
22-08105-49268

What  would you like to know ? i give you the order number, if you have access, you will see my hundred thousand claim tried...

The order number won't do any good, we can't see your account.

You said the item was stolen?

Do you know for sure it was stolen or was it mis-delivered?

Have you contacted the carrier to see if it was delivered to your address?

Have a great day
Message 4 of 4
latest reply