Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bad merchant Business Ethics

This is a message I sent to a merchant that declined to cancel my order. What do you think. I requested to cancel this order because it didn't go through my payment, so if you shipped it that's on you. Cause it didn't finish transaction. You are lier...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account restricted

My account is restricted and customer service person doesn’t know why or how to fix. What do I do?

Shipping

I'm DONE with Ebay, the shipping is TERRIBLE you never get your items when it say you should, there's always excuses.I will NO longer shop on ebay I will stay with Amazon. At least with Amazon I know my items will arrived when it say it will. I'M DON...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Store Name

I am trying to open a store subscription with my username as the store name but it says "store name already in use by another user". How can I fix this?! My store name is on my shipping labels and business cards!

Ship

Hi. I want to ship to China.How can I do ?

Further Purchases

A customer asked to buy another item with what they have already won. I said OK, but how do I handle this? This is their message to me:HIIF YOU WILL COMBINE SHIPPING WITH MY OTHER ORDER I WILL BUY THESE FOR THE $40.00PLEASE LET ME KNOWTHANKS

Most Marked as Helpful Authors