Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

appeal an ebay decision

I ordered a 4 pc item on EBAY I received 2 pcs of the 4. the seller said that they were delivered to me. upon receiving the damaged package I took pics of the damage and the contents and sent them to the seller and EBAY said the seller showed that th...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charged after refund

Hello. So I bought an item from @goodplace2shop and I never received the item. I requested a refund, which I received. But then was charged again for the same amount. Why was I charged again? Seller is unresponsive.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

jewelry stamps

Does anybody know what a $ inside of a circle means stamped on the inside of a ring?

Change my personal information

Hi, I can’t change my personal information like address and city or country . It said the system can’t do that. What should i do ? Because i just move from another country. So when i want to buy they always said can’t sent to another country ..

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Messages are not working properly

So I had a seller send me three pictures of a disc, so I could see the scratches on it. Tried to click on them on my phone and it just opens my ebay in my browser from the app. I tried check messages on my browser instead and it won't even open for m...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Subscription question

I was thinking about upgrading to the basic subscription. I’m getting 250 free listings right now and the basic subscription gives you 250 listings as well. Would I get a total of 500 listings if I upgrade or will I still just have 250? I can’t find ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay refuses to honor Money Back Guarantee

I have been scammed by an eBay Seller, and eBay is refusing to honor its highly advertised “eBay Money Back Guarantee” promise.I am requesting a refund on an order with a documented USPS Tracking Number. This was an eBay Seller's scam! I have appeale...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors