Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sketchy message

Hello , I received a generic message stating “ Hi auctioneer….” Asking me to call / text promptly. Then proceeded to ask for gift card to be included in purchase box with some random story as to why . any thoughts ,thanks in advanced

Homepage ads

How do I get rid of all those worthless ads for those ugly sneakers,I don't buy this kind of crap,and when you consider that the ads are supposed to be related to your searches,why am I have ads for crap I have no interest in??

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Was Threatened

I was threatened in an email that if I left a negative feedback then my they were going to take a screenshot of my email and file harassment charges on me.. I need to know what to do that's a threat

Is a cashiers check okay to accept for payment

I am new to selling. Someone contacted me and wants to pay with a cashier check. They said when it clears they would have a shipper come and get the item. Are these things alright? Seems odd as I have it listed as local pickup.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

NITWITS WANT A 1099 WHEN I ONLY SOLD $500 -NOT $ 600 THAT IRS REQUIRES-SCAMMED 3 TIMES HERE AND WILL NOT PROVIDE MY SS # TO THEM.SAYING ITS REQUIRED BY IRS- NO-OVER $ 600- DONE WITH THEM-CLOSING ACCT AND THEY REFUSE. WHATS THE STORY????????

Most Marked as Helpful Authors