Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller Level Question

My store lists my number of sales at 114 yet my evaluation has transactions at 89. The discrepancy is where customers bought more than one of the same item. I'm hoping to get to Top Rated at 100 sales. Does selling someone three shirts, with a multi-...

Accepting an offer before auction is over

Someone has made me an offer on an item that I posted today in auction for seven days. Can I accept the offer without a penalty for early sell? Or is that not the right thing to do and I should deny the offer?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidders

How can I find out who is bidding on my items. Some one keeps bidding but never pays for them. They use a new account every time.

Classic Site On Mobile?

Has the classic site been removed on mobile it’s not where it says it is when I go to where the forum page tells me to go to.

Damaged ebay stay flat envelope during shipping

I had a customer contact me that the trading card that I sent was damaged in the package. The package was definitely crushed and bent. The buyer supplied pictures. It was an ebay stay flat envelope. What are my steps to get this resolved? Is there in...

feedback

how is it they want you to leave feedback..but if you leave negative feedback they wont show it ! so what is the purpose?

Resolved! I was charged twice for the same item

I ordered an item from eBay for the first time yesterday and when I checked my checking account, it said there were two of the same charges, both the same amount.I called the bank and the agent said they were both from eBay, but he said it may be a c...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer not responding

I listed a ps4 a couple mnths ago, a buyer paid, and eBay wouldn't let me list my debt card. There was or is some type of issue with the bnk I use. Ive tried to return, ive contacted the buyer and asked for them to cancel multiple instances-no answer...

Poor shipping

I recently shipped out a package that was expected to be delivered on august 15th. It shows as arriving late with no new updates. Buyer is sending loads of messages saying he is going to leave bad reviews and how it’s my fault. I have no control over...

Item damaged by buyer

I need help with an Ebay sale.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275395021489 The buyer has received the item, but has not followed my suggestion that he get it serviced, has damaged it (for sales purposes), and now wants to return it for a refund.The item i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors