Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback

Used to be an option where you could leave ALL feedback for ALL recent transactions and I don't see that anymore. Called ebay and was informed it's not there anymore. I am NOT going to take the time to leave feedback individually. Am I missing someth...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ad not showing up

My ad- that I paid for a "boost" is not showing up when I look for it. It's been weeks.WTH?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay not letting me cancel account

I created a business account and now would like to close. Ebay claims I have an active subscription but I do not. It's impossible. Why can't I cancel and end my account?

problem with UPS Damage.Loss Claim form

Sold an item on ebay. UPS dropped the box - they sent me a letter stating contents were damaged and they threw away the item. A week later, got charged for them to repackage & deliver the item to my customer. On their claim form, they are asking for ...

Bidding restrictions

Hi All, I’m sorta new to eBay and I was put on a temporary restriction. I never received an email as to why and how to fix it. I’ve tried the assistant but it just tells me to check email or messages. I have and there’s nothing there. Any idea how I ...

Buyer appears to have created a fake account

I don't know why, but a buyer registered in July and having zero feedback bought a 500 dollar item and has not responded to my requests for payment or to cancel if he/she cannot pay. Therefore I suspect there's an ulterior motive for buying the item ...

Seller will not issue a refund

I purchased an Interlock kit for my portable generator which was installed last Saturday August 6. When the electrician arrived he mentioned that the piece I purchased is incorrect. That's why I reached out to the seller for a refund but to no avail....

Selle has not shipped item yet. ITs been 2 weeks.

I ordered some shoes. Paid for them in 7/24. Seller has not shipped them yet! When i try to contact them, it does not allow me to. When I try to cancel order or open case, Ebay says wait until 8/15?????? It has been 2 weeks and the order has not been...

Resolved! How to void a shipping label purchased by mistake

I purchased a shipping label without realizing I neglected to add weight and package dimensions. Once I realized the error, I made corrections and purchased another label. How can I void or cancel the original?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Communication

Bought item from here ask buyer when it would ship no answer next day asked to send a tracking number next day still no answer tried to get ebay to help they say wait till deadline for item to get here I'm thinking at this point ebay is not for me

Most Marked as Helpful Authors