Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refunded buyer now they can't request a return label

I accidentally sent the wrong item. I asked the buyer to request a return and refunded the item. I must have done this in the wrong order because they cannot request a return and get a return label now that I've refunded them.... How do I get them a ...

Scammed

My name email is dawnmariebankston@yahoo.com. I purchased an order about 4 day’s ago from seller senbom58 order number 394125757055 and they are making up excuses for not giving me my refund. I ordered item as an guest but used my email information I...

Resolved! strange occurance

I tried to bid on an item, 175404921976, but the "BID" box kept disappearing as i tried to bid. this never happened before and the problem was not from my end. Someone/something deliberately prevented me from bidding. EBAY sent a message about a "Thi...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to cancel the last purchase since I bought it for hero, I have tried to communicate with the

 I need to cancel the last purchase since I bought it for hero, I have tried to communicate with the seller and he does not want to answer me, to cancel the last item that was purchased, I have already bought three items and the second has not been s...

Screenshot_20220909-202211_eBay.jpg

A bed

I made a bid! For $7 . I won at time to pay thy are wanting $12.00 I'm not pay for something it doesn't cost no more then $8.

Seller Playing Games with eBay

On Saturday, I received an email from eBay confirming my bid on a piece of sculpture. Later that day, I checked the items on which I had bid, noticed that that piece was missing, and checked the listing. It had been removed. This would be slightly my...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

divorce lock out on account

Going through a separation. Wife locked me out of account. I had bids outstanding as well as feedbacks I have not completed for received items. anyway to convert them over to my new account?

ebay system error

Hello guys. For a few weeks I am encountering a huge issue on my ebay account!Everytime I scan and add a tracking number at a sale, the system marks it down instantly as "Delivered on August 25th"Same date on each sale no matter the date is sold and ...

collectibles--health and beauty

I HAVE LISTED SOME BATH AND BODY WORKS LOTIONS UNDER THE HEADING COLLECTIBLES AND WONDERED IF THESE ITEMS ARE EXECTED TO BE USABLE IF I STATED THAT THEY WERE NEW OLD STOCK!!!!EXACTLY WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A COLLECTIBLE?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors