Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping rate problem?

When I click on a selected service in the shipping calculator, it does not roll to my listing in the old listing form. In the new listing form, it will not let me offer the eBay discounted rate, even though I have updates my shipping preference to of...

Threatning messages

I need to report a person who is using hateful language and threatning me in my messages. They are neither a buyer or a seller. How do I report the?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Noob needs help

Hey crowd! I image that everyone here is a better seller than I'll be, so, I have to ask for some tips/tricks that have worked for YOU, concerning how to get more views...I've been here for maybe 2 weeks, and I can't seem to generate views, let alone...

No longer want to sell

I no longer want to sell my item on e bay and it sold. How do I cancel the transaction? E bay will not return funds to buyer because it’s on hold in my account and I am not going to give them my ss# since I’m not selling the item (it sold for over $6...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Price fraud

whenever a seller with multiple items sells something(that I’ve seen) they tend to sacrifice a single item with an extremely low price and keeping your items much higher so you are tricked into viewing their listing, which then gets more people to vi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors