Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Confirmation email

The seller didn’t send the initial confirmation email for the item I paid for and my bank statement is showing that the money transaction was successful . I’ve checked my viewing & purchase history with no answers

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Relisting

I am relatively new at selling on Ebay. I am spending hours relisting items. How do other sellers avoid this problem?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

contact ebay

trying to actually contact eBay one on one is like trying to get in contact with the cable company at peak time. Now If I go to chat with them, I get maybe two questions in, and then it stops, and then the screen goes back to the home screen leaving ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending soon notification

A notification that an auction is ending in 24 hours is dumb as hell. No one bids until the last 10 seconds, how about a reminder when there is 5 minutes left on it?

ebay charges

I have charges on my bank account from ebay, and none of these charges show up on my All transactions page. Any ideas?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

over charged by e-bay not the seller

i purchased an item for $30.95 thru e-bay ,i received the product with no problems, in the package there was a bill for $10.00 less, so i guess i was ripped of by e-bay, trying to get the money back is hope less cant contact them(e-bay),, so i will n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticity Guarantee for trading cards

I'm not sure I understand how the Authenticity Guarantee works for trading cards. After you sell the card, are you required to send it to Ebay and then they send it to the buyer? And what happens after the auction concludes, do I get an email from Eb...

Reaching ebay coustomer service.

Please. Help. Anybody. PleaseDoes anyone now the number to ebay coustomer service? The number on file does not connect to a live person. Please I need to connect to a live person because my issue is not being resolved. Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

concentrador de oxigeno

por favor necesito saber si el articulo 363879489111 es una bateria o en realidad es el concentrador de oxigenoGracias Argenis Velazco

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent $199.99 transaction

Has anyone else been hit with a mysterious $199.99 transaction on your eBay account? It hit my bank account but the “transaction “ isn’t even showing up in my purchases items list. So far eBay customer service has been ineffective. Anyone else hear o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors