Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyers wanting to discuss via cellphone

HelloI am new to selling on Ebay and I have had two buyers wanting to discuss details about product and payment via texting on cellphone instead of using the Ebay forum. Is that normal? One even wanted me to purchase a giftcard and place in package. ...

Lost/Undelivered Buyers Offers!!

I am not receiving buyers offers, and just this week I missed out on $180. The only way I knew I had an offer was to go to the selling button (or in drop down menu on left) click it, it shows you listing, sold & unsold. I scrolled down and clicked on...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incomplete order

I ordered 4 wheels and tires for a RC truck . The seller only sent 4 tires . The seller did not send the wheels . The order is incomplete and I need help from eBay. Tha seller is not willing to admit a mistake here .

Incomplete order

I ordered 4 wheels and tires for a RC truck . The seller only sent 4 tires . The seller did not send the wheels . The order is incomplete and I need help from eBay. Tha seller is not willing to admit a mistake here .

Reached out to seller over wrong item.

A seller advertised 1 oz of lactic acid. It turned out to be 1/2 oz. When I contacted them, they swore it was an ounce and then threatened me not to retaliate with negative feedback or they would contact their lawyers and ebay. I want to let people k...

Louis Vuitton authenticator

I just returned from France and I bought two bags at the store in Bordeaux. I sold it and sent it for authentication. I included the bag, the box, the dust cover, the ribbon and the receipt-and they said it didn’t pass their authentication check!! Wh...

hi

HI im ali from canada

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay package arrive for previous home owner

We moved into our new house a month ago and have been experiencing the normal issue of getting the previous owners mail still. This week however we received a package from ebay for the previous owners. We wrote return to sender on it and dropped in a...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors