Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shady Sellers

I paid $280 for an item. 4 days went by, he cancelled the order, said he was out of the country and unable to ship it… yet had it re-listed instantly for $100 more. When I asked about it he said, “it’s a free country, block me if you don’t like it”…....

My eBay Purchases Page Not Displaying Invoiced Items

* NOTE: I have only purchased items on eBay over the last 22-years *Hello Friends -I am only seeing Unpaid Items and Orders that I have already paid. And, this is not the first time this issue has raised it's ugly head! I have to check my email for a...

eBay Customer Service, Where are You?

Forty-Eight hours have elapsed since I was told I'd receive a reply. I provided images and captures of messages to support the truth of my issue with the seller, 1_autoparts_depot. The seller showed you tracking for 1 box when in fact two boxes arriv...

SELLERS GONE WILD

I've been an Ebay member for over 20 years and back then Ebay was relatively a safe place to purchase what you needed. Now there many many scammers and thieves just waiting to rip you off. Many member are not from USA and that's one issue as these me...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

Can you return an item who says no returns? It’s an electronic by the way.

How do you stop eBay from allowing buyers to refuse to purchase after you accept their offer?

This is getting out of hand. A buyer makes an offer, I accept and I have to wait 4 days to cancel the order while the whole time, the item is not able to be relisted and sold. Why is eBay allowing this to happen? We would be banned if we refused to s...

Refund for a damaged item

When you purchase an item you pay for the cost of the item and shipping. If it arrives damaged are you refunded for the original purchase price and your original shipping cost, or just for the purchase price?Thank you,

Most Marked as Helpful Authors