Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

scam

Receiving very inexpensive items I never ordered. From three different ebay sellers- someone is buying something and having them shipped to me. All worth less than $2.00. None of my credit cards nor paypal has been compromised; no tracking numbers on...

Complaint about a Sponsor's ad

I was searching for a specific Challenge coin (Vintage USPS Challenge Coins) and since Ebay came up with a listing of everything but that, ie Vintage US Navy, Vintage USMC, without clicking on them I'm guessing they were all offering shipping by the ...

Icloud locked phone

The phone was advertised as unlocked but when i received the phone it was icloud activation locked the seller will not respond to my messages even when I sent him a video of me unboxing the phone and seeing that it is icloud locked.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

scam seller

In short this is about batteries that I ordered The company offered AAA800mAh and 1100mAh. They were out of stock on the 1100 so I waited a few weeks. They showed availability so I ordered 16 pieces. I tested all and they were 800mAh with 1100mAh wra...

seller fees

Hello. I just realized my seller fees are now 20.7 percent including the .30 fee as of 11/1I read on ebay my fee now should be 15 % for ladies handbags under $2KI think I am being overcharged???Any suggestions???thxMJ

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer unable to preceed with payment. Item unavailable?

Buyer made an offer on an item which I accepted. Messaged me saying check out it tells them it’s not available and payment wont go through. Not sure how to help with this. I did resend the invoice. Do I tell them to contact ebay customer service?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam

I have had several people win the item and then they ask me to call them or message them. That leads to them asking me to send money or something. I’m sick of having to relist because of this.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

I bought and received an item that was mistakenly stated to be something else. The seller gave me a full refund, but I cannot go through eBay to return the item. Is there anyway to return the item to the seller without either one of us paying out-of-...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors