Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

purchase limits for new Ebay members

Hi there. I would like to ask you something about the purchase limits for new members of Ebay. what do you need to do to start buying? what steps, conditions? thanks for the answers

Tires and rim’s

I’ve got an 2009 Scion xB new but that changed the tires and rims so I don’t know what to do cause I need rims i don’t know size please help me

Diamond ring

Good afternoon community. I bought a very big diamond ring on an estate auction and it’s appraised at $11,000 and I do want to sell it to probably get at least $7000 for it but it’s such a big ticket item I was wondering if eBay could assist in this ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants refund

I’ve never had an issue and need help please. Been doing ebay off and on for many years and have 100% feedback. I recently sold a jersey never worn. I rec a buyer request to return item for it not matching description. Saying there is a stain and hol...

Return/refund

Item purchased was stated as “new” not new other, obviously an open box item, ebays response is “return case closed” no refund or return, so….. what to do ?

Limiting items

Is there any way to limit items shown to only the sizes, colors, etc. that I have selected? I find the “you might also like” section especially annoying. Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors