Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller sent me a different item then the one I ordered for my vehicle with a no return policy.

I ordered and the ad, as well as the order ticket, indicates a side view mirror for a Volvo "S60". The seller sent me a mirror for a Volvo "S80" and has not responded to my requests for a return/refund,since the item was not as advertised or orderd, ...

Cancellation/Refund

I won an auction. The next day I pay for the item and later that night the seller sends me a message. The message says that he set the wrong auction starting price and has refunded the order. I checked and no refund and two days later still no refund...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can’t close account

I have repeatedly tried to close my account and eBay continues sending me automated messages indicating I need to settle open payment disputes. There are NO open payment disputes on my account. Any suggestions? I am concerned eBay is simply trying to...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam?

Hi, a buyer sent me an offer that I accepted. About 5 hours later he asked me to text him because he had more questions. I wasn't thinking and I texted him. He then wanted my email to purchase the $100 item by PayPal. I told him I wasn't comfortable ...

OMG eBay Changed Label Formatting Again!!

Like we don't have enough to deal with at this busy time of year, eBay has once again changed the label printing format, and the printing is now cut off on the left side like before I fixed it LAST time they pulled this. Does anyone know how to remed...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors