Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Charge for a shipping label that I didn't use

I requested a USPS shipping label and then decided to void the label. I was credited a refund. Then nearly two months later I was charged again for the label that I didn't use. I'm at a loss on why I was refunded for the label and two months later ch...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

hi, I’m trying to retrieve a QR code for an order that I already shipped on eBay. It didn’t go to my email or messages. I went to the post office and they can’t pull it up with just the tracking number. How can I get the QR code back

Resolved! Shipping to China

I have sent several items to China this summer and none of them have arrived. How do I get eBay to be more active about getting info to the buyers or, even better, getting their items to them?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS having a bad couple weeks.

Is it just me or is the UPSS having a really bad couple weeks? I've had several items not even scan for tracking. Many buyers complaining they haven't gotten anything I mailed out beginning of last week. I also have an item I bought on 4-22 last scan...

USPS back charge - New on on me!

I got a notice from Ebay that USPS charged me for a shipping label for which there was delivery after a label refund was issued. The label was NEVER used. I sold an item on December 31, buyer paid and I purchased a shipping label for shipment on Janu...

dec 31 shipping label purchase .png jan 15 shipping label credit canceled order.png march 13 backcharge for voided label.png

Shipping Labels

Why can't I print 4x6 labels on ebay anymore even though my setting is 4x6

Tired of Doral FL FF's with USPS.

Rant inc... They just refuse to give a delivery scan. It's so annoying, and I'm not going to not use the USPS because I offer free shipping and since they are not a residential address the shipping is more expensive with Fedex, UPS. I have to continu...

Screenshot 2024-05-03 112221.png

Playing at the Post Office

I live in a small town with an old-fashioned Post Office. It has a lobby and a separate glassed in space with 2 counters. The lobby opens at 7 AM and the counter at 8:30. There is a dutch door in the lobby for access to the back. To open the counter ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Anyone else having trouble with USPS?

Over the last week we have had 8 customers now with lost or very slow moving packages from USPS. We have several cases open for item not received, some showing out for delivery to the buyer, from 8 days ago with no delivery, one in CA, one in TX and ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 52 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Shipping to Puerto Rico

What did Ebay do that I now can NOT ship to Puerto Rico?? I can NOT generate a shipping label ( LIKE I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST ) for any addresses in Puerto Rico. Probably ALL the American Territories. I talked to someone at Ebay and just got the run a...

New Shipping Policies Are A Nightmare

Ebay is now forcing sellers to have a shipping policy to select the shipping for each item. This is crazy, because even similar items can have a different size and weight. Ebay will not let me select my shipping by the item.

Problems with "New! Combined shipping is now available with eBay International Shipping"

A week ago, I received this email from eBay: Initially, I was really excited about this because I haven't been able to combine items for my international customers since February 2023. I sell computer parts, and my customers often want to combine var...

eBay International Shipping Combined.png

Resolved! Shipping sold item - no option for USPS Ground Advantage

Trying to ship some relatively small items out, they weigh exactly 1 lb. Ground advantage is my default shipping option but does not appear as an option when I go to print shipping labels. I’ve never encountered this problem. Anyone know a fix for th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors