Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping with large inventory

I have watched a number of selling videos and these sellers keep there stock lose on shelves not prepackaged.How do they know when they sell an item what the shipping will be if the package is not with the item, what am I missing thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sneaker Authenticator sites

Hi, this is my first post and I’m not sure if I put it in the right category. If I did I’m sorry. I have been selling sneakers for almost a year now. The majority are new. I must first say I’m located in New York. When the new authenticity process st...

The seller hasn’t sent my package and he doesn’t answer me

Hello everyone, I am worried because I made a purchase on May 31 and the seller sent me the USPS tracking number but apparently he hasn’t left the product at the post office and he doesn’t answer me from there. I understand that when sellers send the...

Local pick-up ony

Need help. I want to sell an item with "No shipping: Local pickup only", no shipping cost for either party. I can't find drop-down in shipping to allow me to do this simple thing. can anyone kindly help? David

Where to get free or cheap shipping boxes

So I had gotten some priority mail boxes from USPS but the item I want to sell doesnt fit in any of these boxes (the item is too long) So I had to use my own box. However, I need to know exactly where I can go to to get boxes that dont cost me so muc...

Wrong shipping rate

Sold item for free shipping in large envelope but eBay wants to charge me ground advantage rate when printing a shipping label. Can’t seem to change it to large envelope rate.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with international tracking and denied appeals

Canadian seller here. I have had two recent international overseas sales with tracking issues. I purchase all of my shipping labels through ebay and the tracking numbers are invalid for both orders. One item was never received and ebay seems unwillin...

Ebay automatically changed my shipping price when I bought the label - TWICE! What is going on?

I haven't sold (or bought on Ebay, for that matter) for about 10 yrs so I thought I'd give it a try again. I have 25 items up for sale right now and the other day, I sold 2 items. I went to print out a label on the 1st one this past Sat and punched i...

Anyone using USPS General Delivery to reduce “delivered” items missing from mail/lockbox?

Anyone using USPS General Delivery to ensure items are actually delivered to you? USPS has stated my packages as delivered to my locked mailbox, yet are not delivered to me. As the items are scanned as “delivered” USPS will not provide insurance reim...

Resolved! USA ship from address required

I have been printing shipping labels for addresses in Canada and to the USA for several months. Today I switched to Seller Hub. A buyer in the USA made a purchase but when I tried to print a shipping label I was told "Your ship from address must be i...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors