Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Charge for Ebay eIS program

Good morning! I do NO international shipping but am happy to serve the eIS program. Sold 15 oz item (boxed) to a seller and the shipping label shows eIS to Glendale Heights, IL . Okay. I put under $10.00 postage, priority USPS, but eBay charged buyer...

Shipping back multiple items

Answers seem to be all over the place. I bought 4 items from a seller in one order, which were golf clubs. Before they shipped them (which they did in one box) they assembled the clubs. Am I understanding that in order to return them, I will have to ...

Combined shipping rules

HelloMy buyers only pay one shipping cost, regardless of the number of items purchased. So, I thought the best rule would be the following rule in this screenshot, but it's not working. Does anyone know if it is better to use the rule “Subtract an am...

Combine shipping.jpg

Shipped items not scanned

I recently dropped off about a dozen items to ship at my local post office. Only 3 of the items got scanned and the rest all say label created, USPS still awaiting item. I’ve never had this happen so I’m concerned my buyers won’t receive their items ...

Shipping label suddenly password protected

Hello community after I purchase a label thru ebay, and then try to print it I get a technical difficulties try again message:  and I also get 2-3 printer error ebay shippimg label this document is password protected notifications: so then I save lab...

Screenshot_20240420_195556_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194525_Print Spooler.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194610_PRINT.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

What’s happens to a shipment rejected at hub

Hi all, I recently sold and shipped a package internationally but once it got to the hub it was rejected and eBay refunded the customer which is all good and I *think* I got to keep the sale. I was just wondering what happened to the package, does it...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking number added is already used by a different seller.

I buy my shipping labels through pirateship and they upload automatically. They have been doing that perfectly fine for a while now. after i ship my items the tracking is all uploaded. but now I looked at my tracking report and there's a bunch that s...

• 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Postage due

Good afternoon, I am a frequent buyer of baseball cards and within the past few months have had several envelopes mailed to me postage due. Usually 40 cents. My carrier has been patient but it is waning and now they are expecting us to pay. I politel...

Aqualine shipping scam

Aqualine is not a shipping company. Evidently they invent tracking numbers. Any seller who is claiming that Aqualine delivered anything to you is a scammer. That eBay is allowing this is preposterous. Their supposed tracking info includes no addresse...

Resolved! Can the seller lie about shipping an order?

I contacted the seller to double check if the item is available before buying it.it’s been already 4 days and my order has still not shipped to USPS , only the tracking number and shipping label was provided. There is no progress of my order shipment...

Shipping with stamps

So I sell Sports cards via eBay. I have 100s of forever stamps and now use them sparingly. Since there is no tracking included, buyer and seller never know when item arrives. This being said, buyer can claim item as not received, get their money back...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors