Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Did process around international shipping change?

For years when we had an international order the customer would buy the item, we would calculate shipping ourselves after this, send an invoice, and then ship on payment. This worked fine. A while back, maybe more than a year, we would get intermitte...

Consulta sobre envíos

Hola! Soy nuevo. Estoy intentando vender desde Argentina y tengo algunos problemas que no entiendo cómo resolver. En Argentina tenemos un problema con la aduana si se despacha por el correo nacional, se quedan con los paquetes mucho tiempo y es impos...

Item stuck in Customs Cleared Amsterdam

Hello! I am located in Germany and am awaiting an item from the USA, which is currently stuck in Amsterdam and was shipped with Pitney Bowes. The last tracking update reads Customs ClearedAMSTERDAM-SCHIPHOL, Amsterdam 1118and it is from January 24th....

Am I Getting Scammed?

We sold a very expensive vintage t shirt to buyer located in Thailand, shipping to a forwarding address in Oregon. We shipped to the address in Oregon from the order. The item got returned to sender for Vacant address. We contacted the buyer to recon...

IMG_9902.jpeg IMG_9903.png

Resolved! Shipping not charging buyers enough f

I sold my chairs. They are being held hostage at the buyers post office. I used the label eBay sent. Post off wants 400$ more!! My buyer does not need this fiasco and neither do I. can someone please help me

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Guam Shipping

How am I supposed to set up my shipping so I can ship to Guam? I feel like I tried everything and guam customers keep telling me it doesn't work.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Invoicing an international buyer

I have a live listing which excludes international buyers due to bad experiences in the past. And bids have been made to this listing. However I’ve been asked by a potential bidder if I will ship to Spain but how would the invoicing and payment work ...

eBay International Shipping is a DISASTER!

I've seen that this topic has been brought up and discussed in various ways before, but it seems like the point hasn't been properly made. I've been using eBay for more than a decade now, and I've been in Europe for most of this time. International s...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Over Estimated Mailing Fees

Thor in my side. A Thor motorcycle helmet has kicked me in shipping. I listed it with an expected size of box and weight. This put the price of shipping around $100+/- Finally got a buyer who paid it BUT I was able to put it in a 2" smaller box and t...

voiding a shipping label ?

I encounter a new challenge or problem with Usps, Customers order was sent out last week and I just received the item today saying that I had to void the shipping label and stop modifying priority boxes. Are they not thinking about the customer at al...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors