Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

international shipping COST to europe/asia, through ebay's hub in glendale, IL SUDDENLY SLASHED!??

so the last 2 or 3 packages i've sent to asia or europe, standard ebay sales, nothing special, are going first to ebay's (international?) shipping hub at: 110 INTERNATIONALE BLVD, GLENDALE HTS, IL what's odd is that packages that should cost $100 to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! There is no easy way to ship an old cigarette lighter if you're honest about the contents.

USPS said no way. It doesn't matter if it's dried out and doesn't work. If it once had lighter fluid inside it cannot be shipped without special permissions. So then I went to Fedex. It was the same thing except they said I could possibly get approve...

Item Not Received Case

When a buyer opens an item not received case and then afterwards close the case saying that the seller didn't do anything wrong . Does it still effect the profile of the seller and does the INR case ratio and percentage remains the same or after the ...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

• 144 replies
  • 35 helpful

Shipping to old zip

hi there.I have two shipping addresses in my ebay account(07936 and 19701-1450 zip codes).Default shipping address is one with zip 07936 now.On item page I see this:But when I add item to my cart, I see this:Tried to remove address with 19701-1450 zi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

problems with shipping to a buyer

Hello, I sold a radioWhen I am about to pack the one I bought it tells me not to send it by USPS but to send it by fedexI told him it's okayWhen I went to fedex they wanted to charge me 26.36 solar for shippingThe shipping cost that the one I bought ...

International shipping

I have someone that is asking for first class international large envelope. My concern is tracking is going to be similar to PWE and not really update. If I choose that option, can I upgrade shipping to ground so just pay the difference? I know I can...

How to turn off buyers paying eBay discounted shipping rates?

I had the message below appear at the top of the page when I went into my SOLD listings. Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? I do not sell a lot and since I live so close to the post office I pay at the counter. My customers are always cha...

Buyershippingrates.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipment Tracking Late or Erroneous for USPS...

Hi, I started selling on Ebay recently and though I have shipped all packages either same or next day after payment - I have 3 "late penalties" under my selling account - this is despite 0 complaints and a strong history of "fast shipping!" feedback ...

Check your shipping rates

This morning all my calculated shipping was automatically reset to ebay discounted rates. I went in and changed back to standard rates. This is getting beyond annoying now. When they stop taking fees on shipping, I may consider discounted rates.

Missing tracking and payments on hold

First of all, it's absolutely ridiculous that ebay holds payments on my account that has been active for +11 years, with more than 400 transactions. I'm not very active selling, but very active buying. Recently started selling again, but still, I'm n...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors