Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping for Small Items

Does anyone know which is the most cost-effective way to ship an item that weighs less than 3 oz? I tried to send it via USPS First Class Mail, but the postal clerk said that I could not. He said that the item in the envelope must be bendable and not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

media mail

When filling out a listing for books does ebay automatically figure the price for media mail? Normally the shipping cost to the buyer is figured after it sells, which is what I set it to do. But with the books I listed I see a shipping charge that lo...

Shipping to old zip

hi there.I have two shipping addresses in my ebay account(07936 and 19701-1450 zip codes).Default shipping address is one with zip 07936 now.On item page I see this:But when I add item to my cart, I see this:Tried to remove address with 19701-1450 zi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping charge for seller

Buyer paid me$6.71 and he selected USPS Priority Mail with $17.26 then Do I (seller) need to pay for the difference or buyer? Please let me know. Thanks in advance

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Damaged in Shipping

A large mirror I shipped was shattered when it arrived. I have given full refund to the buyer...what recourse do I have w the shipper in getting restitution for damage to $300+ item?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay International Shipping so bad

Just wanted to post my disbelieve that A MULTI Billion Dollar Company needs longer to ship a package from the US to EU than the China Post _ a government Company ! Even Amazone is doing by far a better job than EBAY. What a Shame. Nothing more needs ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 22 replies
  • 8 helpful

international shipping COST to europe/asia, through ebay's hub in glendale, IL SUDDENLY SLASHED!??

so the last 2 or 3 packages i've sent to asia or europe, standard ebay sales, nothing special, are going first to ebay's (international?) shipping hub at: 110 INTERNATIONALE BLVD, GLENDALE HTS, IL what's odd is that packages that should cost $100 to ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay standard envelope on auction items starting less than $20

Would anyone have suggestions how to avoid the eBay standard envelope issue when an auction item exceeds the $20 maximum for PWE shipping - where the buyer selects to ship at the lower price although it no longer is an option? This is causing me a he...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! There is no easy way to ship an old cigarette lighter if you're honest about the contents.

USPS said no way. It doesn't matter if it's dried out and doesn't work. If it once had lighter fluid inside it cannot be shipped without special permissions. So then I went to Fedex. It was the same thing except they said I could possibly get approve...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors