Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Items disappeared out of inventory

I just notice that at least 2 items have disappeared from my inventory. The listings are not in unsold or ended either. I believe both items show variations as Fixed Price. Any suggestions?

User avatar by Scout
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

Ebay is committing illegal acts

I will warn all of you not to sell anything on ebay. If you dont use their link to purchase the shipping label will claim the tracking number doesnt match and hold your funds for 2 months or more. Happening to me now. The buyer received his item and ...

Selling music CDs. Some things learned and advice for others.

I had acquired several hundred music CDs through the years. Many are from lot purchases and storage auctions. I decided to sell them here on Ebay using the variation tools. I figured it would give some experience with the variation tool and be an eas...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

No Views on items, to many fees,

It seems to take forever to get any views on my items unless I choose to give 12% of my sale with a $4.21 charge on shipping an item for less than a lb. Unless something changes, I'm out. I was trying to build a business as a great Ebay partnership. ...

eBay International Shipping is a scam?

So this is my problem, I had a buyer from another country purchase an item. Luckily, it was cheap. They said they never got it, I checked tracking there were no updates for an entire month. So I thought, and I told them, open a did not receive case a...

Roommate bid on my item as a joke. Now eBay suspended me for 10 days & took away bidding on auctions

My computer got hacked and I had some problems with shipping items with tracking when I used their eBay envelopes. Seems that the Post Office does not recognize their tracking as i got no confermation of delivery. Also my roommate bid on an item I wa...

I'm suspicious that my buyer is a scammer

I listed a pair of Oakley sunglasses with a buy it now option. It was sold to a buyer who paid, but the buyer has zero feedback and just joined eBay today. Seems really suspicious right?Can I cancel after someone has technically "paid"? They sent me ...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Resolved! Payment dispute over auction.

So from what i know, Their “son” bid on my item. What i dont believe is the fact that they retracted the bids multiple times, so i just believe they werent sure about purchasing. I already shipped out the item and itll be delivered on Friday. Which i...

Is it against eBay policy to......

My category of items is very frequently drop-shipped by no inventory sellers via Amazon.Will I be breaking eBay policy if I say in the title "NOT shipped from Amazon"?

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 68 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors