Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

0 Feedback Buyer on expensive item

Had a brand new IPad Pro listed with the item description advising no zero feedback/new eBay users will be allowed. Sure enough last night a zero feedback buyer purchases the IPad for $1200. When I google the buyers name/city the buyer has been arres...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

Selling items

I recently had a conversation with another eBay seller I know. My question to them was as follows:Do you look at sold items? I’m not particularly concerned about the price or description. What I really appreciate is the new feature on eBay—the square...

Resolved! I'm selling more to international customers

Ever since I started sending more sold packages to the eBay hub (eBay International Shipping ), I have been selling much more to international customers. Are others finding this to be true? What makes the difference?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Email Scam

This is kind of a no-brainer but I received an email from someone stating that they didn't receive their item. I didn't recognize the item or the buyer's name so I forwarded the email to spoof@ebay.com The email looked pretty good with tracking info ...

selling book lots

Hi I am selling some books that I can sell in lots, but the list an item form does't work well with lots only individual books. Is there a way to better list lots of books. the listing tools assumes you are listing one book thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller adding extra charges?

Now there is a way to make some money...................... We charge a buyer’s fee in addition to the final bid price effective March 21, 2023. SEE BELOW Sale Price Under $999.00 = $130.00Sale Price from $1000 to $1999.00 = $170.00Sale Price from $2...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors